LoOkMeN
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
= Just Redha jerk..takdir name nye (skema gler) hahahaha=p

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
= A Businessmen, ofcoz!


3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
= Fatty but,i guess(never happened yet) =p

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
= I wanna buy a lot of foods and beverages..wanna eat till become fat..hahaha=p

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
= It will never happen in my life..friend is just a friend! i love my wives! they were awesome!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
= Both, I guess..hehehe

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
= Take time..once we know their details background image..huhu =)

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
= Nothing to do..just pray she will be happy till the end of her life..hehe=p

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
= I wanna act with her(my princess) coz she was great in acting..am i right,dear? hahaha=p

10. What takes you down the fastest?
= When I've to face the big problems suddenly~or maybe unable to fulfill distinction~

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
= My life becomes reality as a businessman! (BMW, Bungalow House, branded accesories and else) and when i'm become old..jeng3..My beard and my moustache becomes white..hahaha =p

12. What’s your fear?
= Fear FacTor..hahaha=p

13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
= She is really kind(gangster skola..joking=p hahahaha)

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
= I've my own statement..becomes rich and I wanna marry her..will u marry me? lalalalala~

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
= I'm looking on my belongings coz i'm scare my belongings lost again..huwaaaaaaaa=p

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
= no no no=p I'm still able to control myself..loyalty is da important one..hahahaha=p

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
= I would like to pick da beauty one, intelligent, understanding, talkative, loving me and sure she must be kind to me... hehehe=p

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
= Hmm depends on how heavy their sin to me..hahahaha=p

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
= Ofcoz in relationship coz i may share every single thing with her..huhuhu=p (blushing)

20.List 6 people to tag
= KeyOne~
= Aza
= Aina
= Lily
= Ziela
= Nad



this is not related to the people who still alive or died..hahaahha=p
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses